RETURN POLICY AND INSTRUCTIONS
Terms & Conditions:
Payment is due in full at time of order shipment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. West and Company, Inc. reserves the right to assess 10% restocking fees on orders ready to ship that are left pending more than 10 business days.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We strive to provide the highest quality products and service in our industry. However, in the event that you are not satisfied with your product or there is a discrepancy in the items received, you must follow our return policy for proper account credit:
- Authorization must be obtained for all returns by contacting customer service at 254-965-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claims for damages or shortages must be made within 5 working days of receipt of merchandise.
- Claims must include:
- Item numbers
- Invoice date and number
- Description of damage.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number will then be issued for the return item(s). Replacement merchandise or account credit will be issued for damaged or defective items. (Absolutely NO return for worn items.)
- Returns will not be processed without an RA number issued by West & Co.
- West & Co is not responsible for the cost of shipping a returned item.
- West & Co is not responsible for lost packages.
- All items must be returned new and unused in their original packaging with all tags still attached.
- Returns must be carefully packaged in padded envelope or appropriate size box with packing material. Please clearly label your package with the Return Authorization number provided to you by customer service.
- Please ship package to:
West & Co. Jewelry
5215 CR 513
Stephenville, TX 76401
- All sales final after 30 from receiving product. No exchanges, returns, repairs, or refunds.
- All sales final on CLOSEOUT bought Cash and Carry at any Market. No exchanges, returns, repairs, or refunds.
- Credit will be issued to your account unless a replacement is requested.